Patient Care Technician
Tuition:$4200.00 + books and fees.
Our Patient Care Technician program includes the courses listed below.
Upon completion, you will be able to take the NHA Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant exam (CPCTA) or AMCA exam.
- Medical Terminology
- Nurse Assistant Training
- E.K.G. Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Basic Life Support /C.P.R.
As a CPCT/A, you may perform some or all of the following tasks:
- Provide basic patient care including bathing, feeding, toileting and ambulating.
- Provide and maintain a safe environment for patients.
- Maintain clear paths in hallways, clear and return equipment that is no longer in use.
- Perform phlebotomy procedures.
- Perform E.K.G.’s
Benefits to obtaining a Patient Care Technician/Assistant Certification may include:
- More Job Opportunities
- An Increased Pay Scale
- Job Security
- Increased Subject Matter Expertise